Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) Movie Trailer Script

[ Go to bottom  |  Go to latest post  |  Subscribe to this topic  |  Latest posts first ]

chrisabidrea
Admin

20, female

Sonic the Hedgehog (2019) Movie Trailer Script

from chrisabidrea on 03/13/2020 07:39 AM

Gotta go fast! 20 minutes ago, an energy surge knocked out power across the entire pacific northwest. This needs someone who can figure out exactly what we're dealing with! You're not suggesting who I think you're suggesting. We have no choice. What the?! Are you in charge here? Yes I am - NOPE! My- WRONG! I'M IN CHARGE! Allow me to clarify... zzt, zzt... in a sequentially ranked hierarchy based on level of critical importance, the disparity between us is too fast to quantify. Agent Stump. The doctor thinks you're basic! Listen pal, I don't know if you realise..... I'm sorry, major, what was your name? Benni- NOBODY CARES!!! SSPD! Uh... meow? AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! AAAAAAAHHHHHH! uh! come on... Okay pal, I want answers! basically it looks like I'm gonna have to save your planet. Is that all you've got? No, but thanks for asking whatever this creature is, our job is to secure it, neutralize it, see what makes it tick. look at this! I took 9 million steps today! Woo-hoo! stay in there and be quiet. How much longer? I can't breathe in here. Is that your child in that bag? No. I mean, yes, it's a child, but it's not mine. It's not your child? Smells like body spray and old ham sandwich!

« Back to forum